I start developing PS3MFW Builder 0.2.1 a few mouths ago, and since then it's just laying around my computer.
It's fully working, only one function should rewritten.
- Choose language.
- Select Temp folder.
- Select PS3_KEYS folder.
- Save/Default all the settings, including selected/unselected tasks, original/modified firmware paths, theme and so on.
- For developers: you can restart PS3MFW Builder by pressing <Shift-R>.
I added the option to translate PS3MFW Builder to any language, including RTL, unique symbols and so on..
Thanks to eussNL for creating most of the translations.
You can also easiely create your own translation, all the text it stored in an .xml file.
- Added the option to select multiple files using "files" option type.
- Added the option to select directory using "directory" option type.
Developers: The only thing should be rewritten is the "save_settings" function.
The best way is to add a function in xml.tcl which will replace the text in specific node.
BTW - PS3MFW Builder 0.2.1 git (which I update to push more, and more translations).
And I also updated the 'ps3mfw-ps3mfw_0.2.1.zip' download link with all the new translations (total of 68 translations, thanks to euss).
And about the JB2 - to be honest, there is nothing really new and exiting in it.
First of all, there is no new exploit, as they are using the dongle only as identification for activating the patch.
Secondly, patching appldr keys already have been done with 3.56 keys back in the time, but never released to the public.
But again, I never used or explored it, so I might be wrong, but this is my opinion about it.
Sorry for double posting (I want it to be separate from my other message).
1) I decided to separate the '/language' directory from the main git repository to it's own git. (https://github.com/DanyL/PS3MFW-Translations)
This way more git repositories can use it without updating their own git by adding it as a submodule.
Of-course I created a submodule from the main git to the 'PS3MFW-Translations' too.
2) I decided to adopt euss's language formatting.
3) I pushed 4 more translation (again, thanks to euss! ).
4) I updated the 'ps3mfw-ps3mfw_0.2.1.zip' too with the new formatting & translations.