Finally wasn't lazy enough to get to work on the next update. The version is now 2.5 and its more of a complete redo then an update. Everything should work and contains the word BETA because I wasn't able to test it myself, but RobGee789 has tested and stated it working.
• UI has changed.
• Shouldn't have packing errors anymore.
• Does fine if file-size of logo changes.
• No hex-editing.
• There are no more arguments.
• Like prior versions of PCLCV2, (should) creates/extracts all required files.
• CS5 extended instead of CS4.
• Detects when Photoshop is finished extracting (will add in soon).
• Save preview (will add in soon).
• Have not added Code Rebug's Coldboot installer (will add in soon).
PS: comments opinions would be nice.