hi all,due too ps3hax super mardyrater gorgon zola putin i am no longer visiting their site.
sorry if you have already posted in this topic over there but im starting it here now.
OK enough of the rant now lets play.
rules are simple,only 1 game per poster.
none of the..i cant decide OR my top 2 would be..
can be from any year console or machine for example a sky digital free game ect.
so c'mod mods and members,get involved and share your favorite game..
i will start second lol
my fave game would be.pinball fantasy/dreams for the amiga.
My Favourite Games That I Would Contemplate on Replaying
Nintendo 64 (my favourite 3D graphics-based games console):
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask
- StarFox 64 (a.k.a Lylat Wars)
- Super Mario 64
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Mario Kart 64
- GoldenEye 007 (Rare/Nintendo Release)
- Perfect Dark
- International Superstar Soccer 64
- F1 World Grand Prix/F1 World Grand Prix II
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Super Famicom/Super Nintendo Entertainment System (my favourite 2D graphics-based games console):
- MegaMan X
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Street Fighter II
- Killer Instinct
Sega Mega Drive/Sega Genesis
- Rocket Knight Adventures
Sega Master System:
- Strider/Strider 2
- Sonic The Hedgehog/Sonic The Hedgehog 2/Sonic Chaos
- Wimbledon/Wimbledon II
- Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
PC/Sony PlayStation 3
- Mirror's Edge (the game itself is quite average at best, but the in-game scenery is what makes it replayable for me)
- Metropolis Street Racer
- Unreal Tournament
- Soul Calibur
- Mario Kart Wii
- GoldenEye 007 (Activision/Eurocom Remake)
Those are the games that I would usually replay over and over again until my fingers and thumbs drop off!
The Games That I Adore, But Would Not Normally Contemplate on Replaying
- Shenmue/Shenmue II
- Jet Set Radio
Sony PlayStation 3
- Heavy Rain
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- No More Heroes
Sony PlayStation 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Tekken Tag Tournament
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent*
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Subsistence)
- Colin McRae Rally/Colin McRae Rally 2.0
- This is Football (This is Soccer)
- Final Fantasy VII
- Tekken/Tekken 2/Tekken 3
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Sons of Liberty)
- Deus Ex/Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory/Splinter Cell: Double Agent*/Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Jet Set Radio Future
- TimeSplitters 2
- Splinter Cell/Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
- The Last Story
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Xenoblade Chronicles
These games are the games that I had a great time whilst playing them, but I wouldn't normally replay them as I feel that they lack replay value (mainly due to the game lacking any elements that make someone want to replay the game, like the in-game scenery, addictive gameplay et cetera).
Side note: Seeing as some of you guys have bought 2 Sony PlayStation 3 units, with one for modified firmware usage, and one for PlayStation Network usage, I remember my brother buying another Nintendo 64 with a crapload of games, an Expansion Pak and with all the necessary components to run it (due to it being a ultra-cheap deal considering what the seller offered), and also, due to personal reasons, I used to play the Nintendo 64 throughout the whole year! Talk about memories!
* The Sony PlayStation 2/Nintendo Gamecube/Microsoft Xbox versions (developed by Ubisoft Montreal) of Splinter Cell: Double Agent are a lot better in terms of gameplay than the Microsoft Xbox 360/Sony PlayStation 3/PC versions (developed by Ubisoft Shanghai)
In order to do the tongue smiley successfully, hold down SHIFT and press the SEMICOLON button to produce a COLON, and then just press the P button WITHOUT holding down the SHIFT button or using CAPS LOCK!