The ProgSkeet developers have been busy, and have added more install diagrams, including support for PS3's that have two NAND's onboard, and now flashing support for Wii consoles as while.
ProgSkeet Diagrams Changes:
- Added new NAND/Dual NAND diagram. Power up the console with the switch set to "off". When the console is on, you can switch it to "on".
- Added the GENERAL NOR PINOUT diagram
- Added the GENERAL ZIF 50 PIN CONNECTOR diagram
- Added the WII NAND diagram with alternatives pointsAlso included is the pinouts for their 50pin connector, which can be used by future upcoming solderless clips, boards, etc.ProgSkeet Flasher Changes:
- Added Verify option to NOR Dumping/Flashing (make sure you use Differential for best speed results ;D)
- Fixed bug in NAND 2 dumping
todo: will add verify for NAND Dumping/Flashing, code is a bit large and I have to get some sleep now
- Fixed: error with regard to addressing of NOR flash
- Fixed: verify was done on NOR even though the checkbox was left out (=> half speed)
- Added Verify NAND... you have to stay by the program while it's flashing, because it's going to display a message and continue.
todo: find a way to display bad blocks; add a counter to maximum attempts of writing before aborting that specific block; add start/end sector
- Added more selections to Block Count (bigger NANDs)
For more information and support and updates visit their official site: http://www.PROGSKEET.com