Patrick, you have a ps3 like mine, it has never been online.
if you have dongle update 2.5.1 or lower than you can. just use the rebug spoofer. it adds everything you need. the Act.dat and patches the VSH to enable it.
once you download everything you need. check out the guide on how to use React Here
( Just ignore the part where it talks about having to have a act.dat or to patch your VSH. because the spoofer fixed that already for you. )
The Guides are for people that are on other CFWs and they say you require to patch things. Here, I have edited the noob guide that is over at ps3iso.com for TB Users. so all credit goes to the original authors.
ReactPSN guide for True blue users- 1. get your USB Thumb Stick or USB HDD, that you use for your PS3 Into PC or MAC.
2. Now put your USB Thumb or USB HDD back into your PC or MAC.
3. Create a folder on your desktop called reActPSN v2.0.
4. Download both reActPSN v2.0 and Rebug Spoofer.
5. Now extract reactPSN v2.0.rar and drag reactPSN v2.0 pkg to the root of your USB Thumb stick or USB HDD, do the same for REbug Spoofer,pkg.
6. On the root of your USB Thumb Stick create a folder called exdata. Whenever you get new rap and edat files drag them into this very folder (Every Time) usb:exdata/rap files. Always leave previous
rap and edat files in exdata for when you reuse reActPSN v2.0 for newer games downloaded.
7. Now install the reActPSN v2.0 pkg and Rebug Spoofer like any other pkg.
8. Turn off PS3 and make sure that the True Blue Dongle is removed. and put in your USB thumb stick in the furthered right slot. Turn on PS3. Run rebug Spoofer and spoof your ps3
9. Run ReActPSN and hold R1 (Some people say Hold Circle instead) during the restart process should only take about 20 seconds. (Holding R1 will make a ReActPSN folder on the base of your usb drive with 2 folders in it "BK0001" and "pubPSN"). Any content you purchased prior to this hack will be backed up in pubPSN folder in the form of rap and edat files (These are the very files needed for us all to activate any shared psn, dlc or psone classic games, THAT YOU OWN).
10. Copy the exdata folder in pubPSN to the root of your USB drive. It will look like this in a File browser/manager "usb drive"/exdata/".rap files". Just put them on your PC or MAC, then upload them here if you got games or dlc content not already uploaded.
11. Create a new user account on the PS3 called aa
12. Run reActPSN again *do not push anything this time (it will rename user "aa" to reActPSN v2.0 xrif xedat).
13. When it's finished your PS3 console will automatically restart again (If not restart PS3 manually).
14. You'll notice aa has been renamed to something longer. Thats it done.
15. Everytime you want to install new PSN , PSone games or DLC content, just go into reActPSN v2.0 account and rename it to aa (You can do multiple games, dlc, etc at one time, if you have rap and edat files)
16. Dowload, extract rap and edat files to exdata folder on the root of your USB Thumb stick or USB HDD.
17. Run reActPSN v2.0 again, then install psn game, dlc, or psone classic pkg(s) (After reboot).
19. Make sure to keep all previously activated rap and edat files in the exdata folder on Root of USB Thumb stick or HDD for everytime you use reActPSN v2.0 and also for archival purposes.
Hopefully this will help some people still confused on how to use reactPSN on their TB CFW.
( This works even if your console was never on PSN. act.dat not needed this method. )
EDIT- Took out the links to download the psn,ps1,DLC, and themes.
it looks like a long process but after the first couple of times, all it is, is you putting your stuff on your USB, installing it, renaming the react account back to aa, and running react. simple.
step 9 and 10 is just for getting your edats for your own psn stuff. you don't have to do this everytime.
Nah, Just a copy and past of the noobs guide to react, I only edited it slightly for the spoofer and True blue dongle, and took out all the talk of patching, and downloading other VSH files, you don't need it with the spoofer. just get some people confused.
thought it would come in handy with the sudden rush of people wanting to try it.