I've missing a new games but I also cannot lost control over my files... So, I have a big dilemma right now.
1. I have CECHL04 and I plan to install a modchip. My idea is to making NOR image from my CFW, update to OFW, making image of this OFW, enjoying and when I want copy my CP saves and trophies, reflash NORs by image with CFW. It's possible or between this action fw PS3 will want format HDD?
2. If possible, I read already about rehashing a syscon so I need Rogero CFW, right? Or maybe it's some MFW task for Rebug (I really like this CFW and I want stay on it)?
3. Which one is better for my console? Progskeet or E3 Flasher? As i read, Progskeet doesn't need power from console, so as i understand could save me if I have screw my flash memory image?
4. There's any *completely* solderless solution?
5. Can I use memDump flash images for work with this modchips?