but if youre flash is patched for DEX noway..
- have sucessfully converted to DEX / installed Rogero DEX 3.55 v2 / No other DEX installed
- playing a little bit with the leaked targetmanager and the debug outputs... nice tool btw
- want to go back to cex...interesting in the way and if i get it running... also want to have blueray-movie back...
- used this way:
- in DEX 3.55 XMB Shutdown the PS3 / Entering FSM with JIG / flashed back my ori-cex-flash-file with jaicrab preloader 3.1
- the PS3 shuts down after flashing is cpmplete / Turn it on / FSM comes up checked if there are the "Debug Settings" no they are away.. seems good...
- tried installing CEX-Fw 3.55 with FSM-XMB -> error
- used the Lv2diag.self from ps3devwiki to install the cex-fw / PS3 shuts down / checked Log on usb-stick all ok
- put the FSM-Exit-File on USB-Stick (the one for 3.55) / put it in / PS3 starts and shuts down..
- Turn on PS3 -> YLOD
i think the syscon checks the backup-NAND on the FAT and that is why it YLOD.. maybe this could work on NOR-PS3...
btw... i have a guy with a progskeet who fixes the YLOD for me :-)