Can someone quickly and briefly update me on dongles, keys, whatever is REAL news
My mind has been onto other more important matters (taking care of my mother until she passed monday) So yeah anyway, life brings new tragedies everyday, anyway thats where I've been. I'll be logging on a little bit more often, so just wanted a quick update of factual and important news/breakthroughs whatever. Sorry, I'm breaking my own rule of search and read, but well its quite difficult to focus on anything right now. One consolidated post would be easier for my current attention span. Thank you friends xoxo
PS3 Slim w/ Rebug Rex 4.30.2, 500GB Internal, 1TB/3TB External; PS2 Fat McBoot w/ Hard Drive; Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Last game finished: Crysis 3 | Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
I'm sorry to hear that. My mind has been on other things too since I just broke up with my fiance over infidelity. She too lost her mom so I know how it can be. Anywho some good things have been happening even though I haven't studied it at the level I prefer.
3.60 keys are released and confirmed which means 50-70 new games depending on updates
Some say a new CFW will be coming that will have the keys in place to avoid have to use ebootfix or scetool depending on preference
Resistence 3 which I have wanted for a long time is working (needs patch)
E3 hinted at keys and I guess they might have up to 3.71 (we might see) and some say they have up to 4.21 though
If you've been out a while the CEX -> DEX is now possible and can dual boot DEX 3.55 and 4.20 I believe
PropJoe I guess is working on stuff too which is nice
Again I've been out too for a while and last night I finally mustered up the strength to get back to what makes me happy without a huge loss hanging over my head. Know that complete strangers will be rooting for you too And sorry I can't get more in depth but I'm sure others will chime in to help ya out.
Sorry to hear the bad news. However on the bright side:
1. There was a "leak" of the 3.60 keys. If you still haven't played games like Portal 2, Deus Ex, Dirt 3 or MW3 than now it's your time. We are hoping for higher keys to arrive soon... maybe...
2. E3 announced that it won't be releasing any dongles (yea!) and it will release the keys to the public FOR FREE. They said they are going to make "a system" for releasing those keys so that anyone can use them. It is possible that the 3.60 keys leak comes from them. E3 also announced a dual-boot option for their flasher using DEX. And thay have also given us free Batman AC 3.55 FIX, Silent Hill Downpur 3.55 and Grand Slam 2 3.55 FIX.
3. Things are hot again. Seems something is moving forward while TB is still silent. Oh... and Resistance 3 is 3.55 FIX, Sniper Ghost Warrior and PES2012. No need for TB BD-R's.
Is the Resistance 3 the DUPLEX one? cause you just mentioned patch, but all im seeing is the DUPLEX version fully patched.
I'm not sure. I read something on hax last night about it working and then again here too. Something about a v2 patch needed after going 1.02->1.06. I'm sure this is way off just been to depressed to really dig and find out. I believe it's working though and I'm sure someone has a tut on how to get it working with links.
2) Copy to PS3 Internal HDD (Like any other game run in MM) - (I installed and booted game from External HDD)
3) Install Official FW 3.60 Update (Game Update 1.02) http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/t...2-V0100-PE.pkg
It's better to go on Dex and if you got slim model its pretty easy now and it let's you play games higher then 3.60, as the keys released only let you play like fifty games and only ten of them are decent you can also play your legally owned higher firmware games you just need the files that are front paged you need the latest multiman the eid keys package by flatz and the c2d exe that's it