PS3Crunch Admin And Owner
ReActPSN v2.22 for PS3 with CEX2DEX and DEX2CEX Support
Support For CEX2DEX And DEX2CEX
Developer eid0dex1 has updated ReActPSN to version 2.22.
The Chinese developer eid0dex1 has just updated ReActPSN to version 2.22. This new version of the program features support for CEX2DEX and DEX2CEX and other changes as listed below.
- Add new type NP KEY to Triangle fix mode: 0◊4,0◊6,0xA,0xD,0◊10(3.60)
- ReActPSN v2.22 CEX2DEX DEX2CEX (untested 256M NAND FLASH)
- You need to be on 3.55 with peek and poke patches to switch between CEX and DEX.
- Run reActPSNv2.22 and keep pressed BUTTON_RIGHT about 8s, auto reboot.
- Then you must Do system update to DEX3.55 or CEX3.55!
- Dump and Backup PS3 FLASH first.
- Test it on 3.55K and Itskamelís 3.55 DEX more than 50 times, all is ok.
Answer the following issues of concern with ReActPSN v2.22 in the DEX.
- The triangle button to crack the mode new 0◊4, 0◊7, 0xA, 0xD 0◊10 the NP KEY support previous versions only support 0◊1 type of the NP KEY.
- Retail machine reActPSN v2.22 and development of machines, a key conversion
- Before using this feature, please backup your FLASH!
- All work on the 3.55CFW and peek & poke DEX3.55 firmware.
- Run reActPSN and continued to press the right arrow key about 8 seconds, the machine automatically restart after a successful conversion.
- Retail machine can be converted to a development machine, development machine can also be converted into a retail machine.
- Please upgrade to DEX3.55 or 3.55CFW.
- 256M NAND FLASH models untested 16M models to test the more than 50 times occasionally crash, but no brick.
- Please have the FLASHER tools first try, there are a lot of success without brick report the average user to use this feature.
- 2.0 features have the VSH patch.
- Functions theoretically available 2.1 crack OFW. Of DEX some folder write permissions is too low, there is no impact not tested.
- 2.2 features can be used in 3.55 (peek and poke).
NEWS SOURCE: ReActPSN 2.22 support for CEX2DEX and DEX2CEX (via) ConsoleCrunch
Our thanks to 'Robe24' & 'BNDVS' for this news item!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /GriFFin For This Useful Post:
gDrive (08-12-2012), pete_uk (08-12-2012)
Anyone tried DEX2CEX switching with a NAND console using this version ?
Last edited by The_Gr81; 08-12-2012 at 01:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Gr81 For This Useful Post: