Are you worried about your 'data freedom' rights, like Prism and NSA and want to be 'secure' online, and access what you want where you want?
Then signup now with our sponsor VPN4ALL and 'protect' yourself online, and don't forgot if you tried of searching the 'net for stuff, then grabbing an UsenetBucket account is the only way to go with unlimited downloads, fast speeds, uncensored servers, and low pay-per-month rates, and at the same time by signing-up with either of our sponsors you end up supporting our wonderful group of scene news sites that you enjoy reading daily!
I completely redid this post and thread and took over ownership because I'm the only one currently uploading eboots if I got them (any help is appreciated for stuff I don't have).
- Deleted dead links and reupped if I had them (including multiupload links, going through each link)
- Sorted alphabetically and added letter titles
- Thanked everyone who uploaded by name, rather than giving them credit for ever upload
(mainly to save space and be less cluttered)
- Omitted N0DRM stuff as it's not relevant anymore
- And the best part added more original eboots by request
Please everyone if you are going to help just stick to: Original Untouched eboot/sprx/sdat/edat/sfo of games
Also you should mark the directory you compress them to with the game name and title id.
Darksiders.II.BLUS-30829LE.rar or however you want to compress (.7z, .rar, .zip, .tar)
Also try and upload to sharing sites that are encrypted or encrypt your links, for example:
anonfiles, keeplinks.me, safelinking.net etc. This helps to ensure uploads won't be taken down quickly if at all.