i Have mm4.14.03 my UDB HDD used to work on 3.55 i still have al my games backed into it for some reason mm detects my USB but it stays on please wait wont do anything
i remved the USB.CFG and it says mm NTFS HDD AUTO DETECTION Failed any help would be apreciated
I just checked again. The only file like that is bootloader.psarc (not split, and it's right around 4GB) and it's only 1 file. I've gone through all of the folders and there are no split files anywhere, so I'm not sure what's going on with MM, or something I'm doing?
This file is over 12GB so your copy is broken. It must be exactly 13 234 091 072 bytes (12.32GB).
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
The program is no longer caching split files launched from external USB, can't figure out why. Using fully up to date mm, have put bdemu.bin in mm's USRDIR folder, using Hermes emu, testing with games ripped from disc via mm, MGS4, LA Noire, ICO and SotC HD collection. The menu labels the games as split but launces them anyway, without caching, then the games blackscreen at the split file.
"Verify USB Games" its set to on, i have tried also to set from default to on, but i cant load game from port 1 and 2, with 3 port usb occupied by hd and one by ps eye.
Sometimes after failed load game it possible to return to xbm, other i receive an error and often i must restart ps3 that freeze.
For example for the game wcr3 that work if i connect the drive to 3 or 4 usb, if i connet to port 1 i receive the error: impossible read the game it necessary to go out of game.
In the same case usb of wcr3, for the game ac3 the ps3 after 3d adverting return to xbm.
I have tried to use a hub usb connect to port 3 e 4 but cant load game more the 2 hd.
Port 1 work i connect olny a drive.
Its possible that the fix has studied for slim and not for fat?
thank and excuse me for the bad english
Last edited by freelivorno; 12-04-2012 at 08:01 AM.
* Copy installPKG.pkg and report_data.txt to the root of a USB stick/drive
* Install "installPKG", reboot, install from the bubble
* Start [* Install Package Files] standalone from the icon in XMB (not from /app_home)
* It should look as in the screenshot
* Press [START] to "Update and Load Stealth multiMAN"
* Rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to USB stick or PS3 HDD
* Use multiMAN mmOS, locate the file and double-click on it
* mM stealth will install and start
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the 'regular' mM from XMB if you wish.
You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
1) Restart your PS3
2) Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press[X]
3) If you hold [SELECT] pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing [SELECT].
The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn't require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.
Q: Why is it stealth?
- It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
I know that there are users on other than 4.30CFW firmwares that would also love to have the stealthMAN so I prepared an example PKG file.
It is for 03.40-04.30CFW and for those of you who LOVE to create non-working mM stealth versions with different title ids