You cannot connect to the PS3 via wireless/WLAN, period.
Yeah hence everything I typed before that "That happened to me ProgDG server can still be running in the background even if its not in the task bar. BDEMU thing will work with ProgDG program open but however not when its connected to target debug ps3, so to be sure i would run ProgDG and make it where your debug station says available but not connected"
The "Im doing this via ethernet LAN not WAN. But you should be able to do either" was for the part of the error that reads, "..and that you have a wired lan connection to your router or to the internet"
PS3 Slim w/ Rebug Rex 4.30.2, 500GB Internal, 1TB/3TB External; PS2 Fat McBoot w/ Hard Drive; Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Last game finished: Crysis 3 | Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
* Added support for "Shutdown" and "Restart" when PS3 is connected to a wired LAN connection (no PC required)
* Added support for activating BDEMU slots 4-9 (#5-#10) without the need of a PC (PS3 will reboot after slot is activated)
* Changed: "Retrieve BDEMU Game Titles" will only check slots 0-3 (#1-#4). For best results use a PC with mmDM or rcp_bdemu.exe + LAN + ProDG
* Changed: Game list received by mmDM/rcp_bdemu will show empty slots as inactive
* Added support for 4.21CFW DEX spoofed to 4.25
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.