This is a small handy tool for installing PKG files via the "bubble"/PSN method. It may be handy for Rogero 4.30CFW ver. 2.00 users. Rogero is preparing a firmware version which will have it 'build-in' in /dev_flash so you won't need multiMAN and you can't break/delete it, since it will appear in [/app_home] when you boot the PS3 and will come preinstalled.
It comes with background running FTP server and /dev_blind mounted (for write access to /dev_flash).
Also online is mM 04.13.00 with a fix for Hermes payload for Rogero 4.30CFW v2:
* Fixed issue with Hermes payload on 4.30CEX Rogero ver 2.00
- 4+GB split files caching from USB and "Ext. Game Data" game option now work
* Added standalone application "* Install Package Files"
- RELOAD.SELF from the application can be used in other homebrew tools to install PKG files via the bubble-method
- Install Package Files app works on all firmwares
stDISC and gameDATA apps will be available later for Rogero 4.30CFW v2.
Last edited by deank; 11-21-2012 at 03:54 PM.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.