In the next update the usb.cfg will not be needed and users should be able to connect any NTFS drive for transferring files and folder. Also there will be an option to overcome the USB port problem on 4.** CFWs Also, here is the latest pack of my apps all working on 4.21REBUG/4.30ROGERO v2 CFWs:apps_ps3_cfw.rar (1.26MB)http://www.sendspace.com/file/7j4usubdRESET4gameDATA4lastGAME4stDISC3installPKGDp.s. The domain for the update server for mM expired on November 23rd and is not renewed and none of the online features of mM will work.
Thanks deank. I really like the InstallPKG files... works great as do all the apps.I have a question, not really for myself but others.When installing pkg files and the PS3 resets. Is this a hard or soft reset. Many are concerned for their PS3's lol.I told them it was a soft reset.
Hey Dean I have a feature recommendation since I just saw something mentioned by 2 users, and its about the Install PKG feature and the standalone application.
My recommendation is a feature that would for example take a splitted PKG bigger than 4GB from external FAT32 hard drive and join the PKG pieces before putting the final PKG in queue, example: big_file.pkg.001 , big_file.pkg.002, etc... ending up with a internal queued file as big_file.pkg.
It would save the trouble of having to repackage or use alternate methods to install such pkg files.
Here is the original user quote who mentioned this situation:
Originally Posted by synt
Like I have a 7gb pkg (okami hd) now that i've upgraded multiman scans only external sources for that. But they are all fat32 so obviously i cant put there any files larger than 4gb. I used to upload them on internal and then click in multiman filemanager on the file and it would appear on XMB install pkg menu.
What to do now?
* BD-Mirror option now supports USB HDDs mounted as /dev_usb000 to /dev_usb127
* BD-Mirror option uses different approach now and doesn't move the PS3_GAME folder of USB games and doesn't modify the mount table
* After using BD-Mirror for USB games, the usb drive is still accessible in XMB (Video/Music/Photo/Saves)
* Improved disc-less support with BD-Mirror option enabled
USB Ports issues:
* When using more than one USB device mM will disconnect/reconnect them from/to the USB bus in the proper order
* This fixes games that crash when started from USB when multiple devices are connected
* It is now possible to use any NTFS usb drive without configuring its Vendor/Device IDs in USB.CFG
* When switching to NTFS/PFS mode use only one USB HDD connected (mM supports up to 2 partitions: FAT32+NTFS, NTFS+NTFS, FAT32+FAT32)
* To access the contents of NTFS drives use mmOS and /pvd_usb000 /pvd_usb001 (games from NTFS drives won't show in other display modes)
* Better support for data CD/DVD/BD discs and improved "Enable Direct Disc Access" function
* Improved BD-Mirror function for games on internal HDD
* Games started from mmOS icons/shortcuts handle BD-Mirror/Ext.Game Data options properly
* Online update server updated (5320 PS3 game covers and 3420 PS1/PS2 game covers)
* Updated showTIME media player (for mM) to version 04.01.264
* Updated 8 translation files
Install Package Files (standalone application):
* Supports split pkg files named in the following format:
filename.pkg.0 -> filename.pkg.63
filename.pkg.001 -> filename.pkg.064
filename.pkg.66600 -> filename.pkg.66663
* Upon launch/refresh the following folders are scanned:
* Updated stDISC application (better drive reset timing and support for 4.30CFW)
* Updated gameDATA, bdRESET and lastGAME applications to support 4.30CFW
* Updated showTIME media player (standalone) to version 04.01.264 (CEX/DEX)
Last edited by deank; 11-28-2012 at 11:45 AM.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.