* Improved quality and speed of remote access screen rendering. Depending on server PS3 resolution the image is rendered as follows:
- 1920x1080 -> 960x720, 1280x720 -> 960x720, 720x480 -> 720x480, 720x576 -> 720x576 (all with PAR 16:9)
* Added support for new functions in mmRAS
* When using remote access to another PS3 both must be on mM 04.16.00
* Added new lines in translation files
* Added new linux (x86) version of ps3netsrv
* Updated Showtime (for mM and standalone) to 4.1.307
* Fixed a bug preventing mM from fixing 80010009 error
--- new ps3netsrv for Windows
--- new ps3netsrv for Linux
--- PS3_NET_Server (GUI for ps3netsrv by aldostools)
--- new mmRAS 01.02.00 (Windows application for PS3 remote control by aldostools)
Just wanted to let you know that my ESET NOD 32 is quarantining the base pack for multiple threats.
I' m pretty sure its a false detection but just thought I'd let you know.
It cancelled my download twice at 99.9% ... I've temporarily disabled it and am downloading again.
It happened few times in the past because of the PC applications (like split4G, genGP3, c2d...) which are created with CalcIT. For some reasons some AV programs detect these as threats, but there is nothing wrong with these tools so don't worry.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.