Awesome work Deank !
MultiMAN now is faster than any other version !! you're the best man !!
Now, what is remaining is to make MultiMAN more beautiful with a real 3D interface with 3D covers like do the "WiiFlow USB" manager on the wii.
for me stealth do same error, perhaps because i have update to 4.16.3 from 4.14 stealth. I have deleted mm standard only after installing mm stealth 4.14. I have installed again rogero from xbm to restore app-home
DeanK has released yet another multiMAN update, now numbered at 04.16.03, which improves GUI/content loading and storage device read/write/verification speeds and now increases retro ROM entries from 2048 to 3072.
As always, read the changelog below for more information:
Originally Posted by deank
Here is the minor 04.16.03 update which will change your mM experience forever:
* Improved overall speed of all functions and GUI
* Data Test/Verify functions now take fraction of the time compared to previous versions
* Improved 'Verifying data' of USB games by a factor of 50
* Improved scan before copying a game/folder
* Improved loading folders in mmOS
* Improved just a bit deleting games/folders
* Greatly improved loading content when browsing PS3 HDD/USB drives in game modes
* Loading Retro ROM/Video/Photo and ISO folders while browsing PS3 HDD/USB is now about 15 times faster
* Added "Friendly" name option in "Settings"/"Network Servers" for /net_host parties
* Fixed over-scrolling when browsing through large number of entries
* Increased max number of entries in game modes by 50% to 3072 (from 2048)
* The first time you load this version it will take 2-3 seconds longer, but next mM starts will show the GUI in a split second.
The update for CEX/DEX/STEALTH is now available online.
p.s. A big "thanks" goes to all of you who supported multiMAN the last couple of months and before. Thank you!
However, as stated in the quoted changelog, users can only currently acquire the updates via the multiMAN's auto-update feature for the time being, but CaptainCPS-X has decided to upload the standard multiMAN Update package onto some file-sharing sites.