Is there any reason to not be on the Stealth version of MM at this point? Do stealth and non-steal have different features or are they all the same code base? I keep reading minor issues with stealth that does not seem to be affecting he non-stealthers.
* Improved speed when copying games/files from/to USB HDDs
* Improved speed when copying games from PS3 Game Discs
* Improved speed when copying/browsing folders via FTP (LIST/MLSD)
* Added support for up to 99 pkg files in the [* Install Package Files] queue
* [* Install Package Files] function will scan /dev_hdd0/PKGTMP and will MOVE the queued pkg files from this folder (saving HDD space by not copying to temp location)
* mmOS will now honor the "Verify USB Games" setting when starting games from icons/shortcuts/game-folder
* Scanning for active USB storage devices is now performed in the background and will speed up loading games on 4.**CFW
* Verifying games in now performed in the background (when possible) to avoid delays when loading games
The last one means that mM will scan your USB game folders in the background. It if manages to scan a game at least once you'll never be bothered with 'Verifying data...' again Along with the background scanning of usb devices it is now "Press [X] and game is loaded..."
I hope you like that... Let me know if you have any issues.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
Thank you for your continued work Deank. A question for you: with rogero v2.03 and multiman stealth, no other homebrew, is a sure way to get online?
If you want to be online with CFW, follow these rules...
1. Don't run homebrew while online (outside of MM stealth)
2. Don't cheat while being online
3. Don't advertise you are connecting to your PSN account from your CFW console (and advertising your PSN ID)