Hi Merry Christmas to all!!
I just wanna ask why holding SELECT and pressing X on IPF is not loading stealth multiman from XMB? I can load Stealth multiman only by loading install packages app and then pressing Select inside IPF. But I want direct from XMB to be quicker!!
Just hold Select once you started IPF before the IPF screen comes up - no need to press any other button.
Instead of me being a complete and total dick and a prick, I should be on my best behaviour!
* Visual improvements
* Added SD/MS/CF entries in Retro
* Fade-in for game backgrounds
* Some other improvements related to copying/scanning/verifying/etc
* multiMAN "minimal"/"bare" version available (read below)
Few weeks ago some people requested a 'minimalistic' version of multiMAN. For them I created this package:
This is a skinned down version (BARE). It can be installed on any PS3 without the need of a previous mM installation. It is like a "base" but the differences are:
* Simple theme (2MB) (no theme music)
* No GUI translations (English only)
* No user fonts (only system fonts will be used)
* No PS1/PS2/PSP names/IDs database (no game names will be displayed)
* AIOMOD not included (old BD-Mirror method for USB games will be used on 4.21+CFWs)
Do not use it unless you're the one who asked for it. BARE can be installed on any firmware for normal users who don't really need any of the listed above features. Of course NONE of these features are present in other BUMs so everyone should be happy. It can be installed on top of your current mM if you wish to test it (you will not notice much difference, because you already have the fonts/translations/aiomod/themes installed).
This bare version is suitable for:
* English speaking users
* All 3.41/3.55 (non Cobra/TB) firmwares
* All 4.21+ firmwares (disc may be required when booting bd-mirror USB games if AIOMOD.BIN is not present)
* Weeners who complain all the time that 130MB is too much for a stupid PS3 homebrew like mM
Last edited by deank; 12-26-2012 at 12:05 PM.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
if you try to cut-paste some file from two folders of the same disk and the files you're going to move are bigger than the free space on the disk multiman doesn't run the task unless you first free enough space on the disk