multiMAN 04.20.01 online update (1.2MB STEALTH, 1.7MB CEX, 2.8MB DEX) is available now.
Requires 04.20.00 BASE or FULL installed (everyone who updated online to 04.20.00 already got the 04.20.00 BASE).
* Added support for lastGAME5 for loading PS1 backups from the "Load Last Title" icon on XMB
* Added support for Emulator-grouping selection in the SIDE menu in RETRO column
* Fixed mM last-state-save when loading "bd-mirror"/"ext. game data" games
* The improved discless compatibility now allows for skipping mandatory gamedata install for some games
* Updated lastGAME, bdRESET and gameDATA to version 5 to support mM 04.20.00+. Downloads available in the web column, too.
Just have to chime in on the latest update to MM, it is fantastic and has added all the features I was hoping for. Thanks for your continued support. I will be missing it once 4.21 is dropped from your release list but till then keep it up as there can't be much more to add. LOL
PS3 CECH-25001 4.30.2 REX 1tb iNt & 2tb eXT MM 4.20.04 Xbox 360 Slim with Dual NOR/HDD Trinity 250gb Stock & 1tb RGH using Squirt 360
I already posted that I'll not drop 3.55-4.21. The idea with implementing the new 'path redirection' (payload) was to keep the old support while keeping all simple. That's why I had to part with older payloads and use my own.
there can't be much more to add. LOL
That's what they said with versions 1.08, 1.16, 2.02, 2.05, 2.08, 4.00, 4.11 and 4.19...
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
Is it possible to disable scanning for games on starting Multiman, and just used a cached list from the last scan? I'd prefer to select an option when I need to update the list, rather than re-scan every time.
That's my only query, apart from that it's a ridiculously polished bit of software, especially with nethost set up.. *drools*