Rogero released his new improved CEX CFW 4.21 PUP. This should fix all the bricking issue's people had before with version 1.0 from Rogero.
Official D/L Link: --> Rogero CEX-4.21 CFW V1.09b MD5: e777351e788a7eb4007a2280abca7fbd Size: (201,329,483 bytes)v1.09b changes
- Compatibility problem with some Slim models (CECH-25xx) is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- Many other fixes from version 1.00 for a better performance and added stability.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21.
Off-Site Mirror #1: --> Rogero CEX-4.21 CFW v1.09b -> PS3SceneFiles mirror
Enjoy playing the latest v4.xx games on your the 'FREE FOR ALL' release by 'RogerO', and look forward to many more great news soon.
NEWS SOURCE: RogerO's CEX-4.21 CFW v1.09b (via) Tortuga-Cove
Our many thanks to 'RogerO' for this news tip!