Now with more options and bug fixes.
DarkGiovy is already back with another update for his DarkEboot tool for Windows, which allows you to fix your PS3 Eboots for 3.55 CFW.
DarkEboot Fixer by 'DarkGiovy' allows you to fix PlayStation 3 EBOOTs for use on 3.55 CFW, in a really easy way.
Just a couple of days after the release of v3.0, he's back with another update, this time adding an option to fix automatically PARAM.SFO, a rewritten fix system for SELF/SPRX files, bug fixes, and more.
Here's the full changelog for v3.5:
You can download the newest version from HERE.
- Added option to fix automatically PARAM.SFO (Edit PS3_SYSTEM_VER to make it compatible with FW 3.41 and higher)
- Fix bugs related to the alternative method of Fix EBOOT.BIN
- Rewritten fix system file Self and SPRX
- Fix bugs related fix files Self and SPRX
- Updated system-Repack PKG
- Minor bug fix
NEWS SOURCE #1: Darkeboot fixer v35 for 355 CFW (via) DashHacks
NEWS SOURCE #2: Forum Community Topic #52893584 (via) DarkGiovy
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!