* Added full support for Rogero 4.30CFW Version 2.00
- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in "Home" column - "* Install Package Files"
* Added new option in "Settings" - "Install Package Files Method"
- User can pick from either "Standard" or "PSN Style (bubble)" modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug's Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
-- Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
-- double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when "bubble" method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
NOTE: You will need this version installed BEFORE upgrading to Rogero 4.30 v2 as the firmware DOES NOT have a "* Install Package Files" XMB entry like the other CFWs.