I still cant get connected to a match on PSN, I got on once today with the DUPLEX copy BLES01717 & Rebug 4.21 , then its died with server errors, tried all the shite, making new accounts, deleting game data , downloading the official 1.03 update again etc, all with no luck, anyone figure this out? this could go on for a while . If anyone is interested Ive set up a server on XBSlink - I followed this tutorial on youtube , its very easy set up and works very well, alot easier than xlink kai to setup and use. (the youtube tutorial is for xbox but it works the very same)
1. Install XBSLink.
2. Go to your routers settings webpage ,forward port 31415 to your PCs IP.(might work without doing this if your not hosting)
3. Then run XBSLink , select Settings , then the Network tab.
4. Select your pcs lan ethernet connection from dropdown list or whatever connection you use to connect to the same network as your ps3.
5. Enter your ps3s mac address into the mac box (get your ps3s mac from your routers connected client list on your routers settings webpage , if you dont know how to do that you shouldnt really be doing this in the first place , you can try it without doing this step and it might work fine)
6. in xbslink click Clouds tab, then click the Load button.
7. Create your own lobby with or without password or click "PS3 Black Ops II v1.03 Europe - Open Free For All DUPLEX/REBUG " to join mine, no password, there are other black ops lobbys on there too. To join mine you must be on 1.03 update or spoofed to 1.03 I think, Im on official 1.03 with no spoofs.
8. then on your ps3 start multiplayer and create or join a LAN match and get your friends to do the same. simple as that .
Last edited by DeViL303; 11-26-2012 at 07:44 PM.
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"