Changelog v1.01 (20130109):
• Implemented PKG list sorting by filename.
• Added feature to remove previously queued PKG by pressing ([ ]) square.
• Added scan of PKG files on root of USB devices as well (from "/dev_usb000/" to "/dev_usb003/")
• Added scan of PKG files on "/dev_cf/..." (compact flash), "/dev_sd/..." (sd card), "/dev_ms/..." (memory stick)
• Improved application performance by cleaning up, organizing and simplifying lot of code.
• Copy of PKG files is faster now.
• Re-wrote module to write the PDB & Icon files from scratch.
• Other source code improvements.
I don't like to be releasing stuff this quick, but its an important update. Btw, just for the record, I tested this on Rogero CFW 4.30 v2.05 and its working fine as well.
Changelog 1.01A (20130109):
• Re-wrote device and directory scanning code, now it is case-sensitive
• The following directories are valid for PKG file storage:
You can have all those directories at same time, with different PKG files, and they will be properly scanned, not even multiMAN have this implemented, LOL.