Well, if you do not mind, I go up and this and that people will test: your upload yours and let me know when (that can be downloaded without using git!) And I add anything new at no cost to you (if you want to take an eye for entertainment, do it XD). I've gotten notes, anyway (I played the payloads also, by the way, to add code if LV2 patches fail because the instruction cache, as seems to be happening at 3.55 in the case of black screen)
- Ability to run PSX ISO
IMPORTANT extract psx iso.txt:
As added PSX isos for Iris Manager 1.50 +
- Create a folder in root PSXGAMES or USB HDD
- Put the PSX game folder inside. The folder name is used as the name of the game in Iris Manager.
- The PSX games should be files. Bin or. Img (or. BIN,. IMG) contend sectors of 2352 bytes. You can get from 1-8 files "iso"
- Iris Manager takes the isos in alphanumeric order. When you throw a game with multiple isos you can rotate the screen in order
the last moment.
- You can put a cover.jpg file (maximum size 1024 x 1024 pixels)
- PSX config is saved in the game folder.
Example of game structure:
/ Metal Gear Solid
| --- Cover.jpg -> the cover
| --- MGS1.IMG -> disc 1
---- MGS2.IMG -> disc 2
| - Psx_config.cfg -> psx config. saved from Iris Manager (Memory Card, Video Options ...)
Iris Manager mounts USB / BDVD and HDD0 in that order of preference to change the hard disk virtually. If a device can be mounted
It is used to simulate EJECT / PUT.
If a game has two or more discs when the game asks for a disk change, unplug and plug the USB device or disc ejects and hits
CD / DVD / BR to change the "iso" (to be ax when your "ejecta" LED flashes green when you put a "new" medium green LED does not blink).
The method is rotating so when using the latest iso it will change to the first iso)
NOTE: You can use a BR disc without problems PSX Emu patched. It is not necessary to eject the disc to play.
- The configuration of each game is saved in your contacts, while the PSX game disc, is taken as reference for the games you have not saved the configuraración there.
- As I discuss the order they are taken multiple ISOS is alphanumeric (will 1.bin 2.bin Disc 1 and Disc 2 as)
- When demos to run, if there are several, are presented with a screen that shows the order of the iso, but that makes pressing CIRCLE rotate upwards (so for example, if we are playing disc 2, you can select Start)
- As I comment if you can mount a USB device is taken as "eject" first, otherwise a possible CD / DVD / BR that can be mounted and ultimately the HDD (so you can not eject). This makes it possible that if we have a game on the internal PSX with a pendrive connected and we disconnect and connect back to be changed from "ISO"
- Changing ISO can only be done if the game is awaiting it and calling the appropriate function. This is because if "eject" (although no pendrive see activity in the eye) the green led flashes console. To get him back update the counter rotating.
- Internally the emulator supports 8 virtual files are rotated. Iris Manager assigns all consecutively. If a game had 3 albums would be allocated as follows: 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2 by what we see in the following sequence instead of the three would go to 1.
- Although you can change discs should not tinker needlessly with that: a game may hang, so Use it only when necessary
- Note that the first version of the emulator: if a game does not work but you have the assurance that if it works from ps1_emu CDROM (not the net), you tell me if I can watch it.
. Indeed, in PSX options, choosing emulator is unnecessary for ISOS: ya know that you need to run (another thing that is not XD)