- Added possibility to extract ISO PSX (Game Copy option, press Select on PSX disc) from multiple disks.
- Added possibility to use tricks disk: ISO hits the / PSXGAMES / CHEATS. The iso should be 2352 bytes per sector that can then be used to adapt to other sizes, creating replicas. For example, the Xploder 4 is not even 10 MB, so it's no big deal to have multiple versions. When asked if you want to start using it and mount it as a first album. See notes for details (the name is the same, I just need an extension and a sector size correct, internally, is list what is in that directory looking for a valid ISO)
- Changed BD Emu options: there are now separate options for internal or external disk:
* In internal: libfs always takes patched, can not mount or play as hard
* In external: if you mount the disk, not taken libfs patched and is the recommended option. With libfs only recommend it for games that have cached data in the internal HDD.
- Enabled L2 to show games. At first, the first option to show only R2 PS3 games, while if you press L2 would PSX
And now about other things:
- I see that you are using my Deank ps1_emu patches. That's no problem, since precisely, if I do things is public for anyone to be able to use, obviously. The problem is that it does not usually release the source code in compliance with applicable licenses and thereby not allowing others we can benefit from their contributions as he takes advantage of ours.
- BD-Emu Theme internally mounted: roll both not flushed the Grid and it works perfectly [+ laughs]. How not work was if you used the game on installing external internal data (a waste, since most of the game is in that file).
- PS2-PSP Topic: I'm not going to put up with it.
- Theme D_Skywalk: I know nothing of the boy and has me worried. Other than that, with the whole thing, I'm getting a lot of changes in the sources and I hope there is no problem then ...
- Move Topic: besides I have not Move, I can not use v2 PSL1GHT even compile, among other things, because compilers do not support my IF Mode Pointer and is already a pain without having to play more, and to have to settle a new library on the old woman ends up not being consistent. Perhaps we should look at that bear Iris V2, but first would have to have compilers and toolchain oopo as we know it (you throw two hours compiling something to the end, leave a fucking mistake that you do not know where it comes. That at least since Windows [+ laughs])
- Thread Dump PSX disc: in psx.c is a very nice routine called read_raw_sector () to read entire sectors. Maybe someone interested as used