Crunching the Latest PS3 Scene News!.

DigiTopZ #2

Hybrid View

ps3 Rogero Comes Back From The Dead to Release 4.46 CFW & Flash Auto-Patcher for 4.46 FWs

Rogero says "hi everybody" once again, and releases a 4.46 CFW and Flash Auto-Patcher

Rogero has come back to release his take on the CEX-only 4.46 CFW, which provides the basic Install Package Files/app_home XMB entries, and the usual noBD/noBT/RSOD/reactPSN patches and it has the QA flag automatically enabled by default (you still have to do a certain button combo though), and in the newly-released 4.46-1.01 CFW, Rogero has now included the deanK installPKG into the CFW in the app_home location, thus allowing "out-of-the-box" FTP support, PSN bubble-style package installation and of course, a "proxified" method of booting up multiMAN (using the STEALTH releases of multiMAN).

In addition to the CFW release, he also has released a Flash Auto-Patcher in order to support 4.46 FW downgrading by adding Rogero CFW 4.46 v1.00 patches to the application, and it now works on the very dated Microsoft Windows XP operating system, with directory path fixes and drag-and-drop support in the improved version 4.46A.

NEWS SOURCE - CFW: Rogero 4.46-1.00 CFW - Tortuga Cove
    NEWS SOURCE - FAP: Rogero Flash Auto-Patcher 4.46 FW Edition - Tortuga Cove

DOWNLOAD LINK - CFW (4.46-1.01 - DeanK IPF-Slipstreamed Release): Rogero 4.46-1.01 CFW - PS3SceneFiles
    DOWNLOAD LINK - CFW (4.46-1.01 - DeanK IPF-Slipstreamed Release): Rogero 4.46-1.01 CFW - 2Shared

DOWNLOAD LINK - FAP: Rogero Flash Auto-Patcher 4.46A - PS3SceneFiles
    DOWNLOAD LINK - FAP: Rogero Flash Auto-Patcher 4.46A - 2Shared
    Last edited by gDrive; 07-19-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Flash Auto-Patcher 4.46A & Rogero 4.46-1.01 now mentioned - now includes PS3SceneFIles mirror links too

thanks for the post

Thanks ROGERO !!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaay! tnks man!

is this toolbox and anti cinova included???
    Last edited by runo; 07-18-2013 at 06:14 AM.
    I used to be a high poster on the forums like you, then i took an arrow in the knee...
    »───|knee|───►

PS3 Slim 320g 4.30 CFM + PS3 Phat 160g 4.46 OFW + PS VITA 3G/WIFI OFW

Dont follow me on twitter because i am not a sheep herder.

does MM stealth work from the toolbox?

Quote Originally Posted by runo View Post
    yaaaaaaay! tnks man!

is this toolbox and anti cinova included???
    Quote Originally Posted by propered View Post
    does MM stealth work from the toolbox?
    Rogero couldn't include deanK installPKG aka Rogero-rebranded Toolbox and Cinavia wasn't included as the DEX 4.46 is needed to check the file/DRM comparisons and to get the Cinavia patch working properly.

Also, deanK installPKG also boots up multiMAN if you press SELECT if it is installed or START to install it and then run it, in which deanK installPKG is also available as a separate PKG.
    Instead of me being a complete and total dick and a prick, I should be on my best behaviour!

Confirm working perfect on :

- PS3 60 GB PHAT
    - Rogero 4.40 v1.03 CFW ---> Rogero CFW 4.46 v1.00
    - install from XMB menu

Thanks again ROGERO !!!!!